How do I change the name and address on my tax receipt?

Each tax receipt must be issued in the name that corresponds with the billing name submitted during the donation process.

Our general policy is that tax receipts cannot be changed and reissued, but please advise us if there is a mistake on your receipt and we will see what we can do.

<< Back to main FAQ page